Fairy Tail Farms English Orpingtons

Pics
@ColtHandorf Do you ever sell hatching eggs on ebay👉👈🥺
Not at this time. Possibly in the future.
I Love Dahlia..... and Suade (RIP)
Me too. And he was such a handsome fellow. I need to get some pics of the new Blue male I have. It's just so gross outside with the mud no one looks good. The poor white hens are dirty on the front from being smooshed into the mud when they get bred and dirty on their back from Leopold wiping his feet all over them like they are a doormat.

I also did a thing last night. I found someone with Bantam Chocolate and Mauve Orpingtons a couple of hours away. They got them for a project and don't want them. So they are coming to live at my house.

Me too. And he was such a handsome fellow. I need to get some pics of the new Blue male I have. It's just so gross outside with the mud no one looks good. The poor white hens are dirty on the front from being smooshed into the mud when they get bred and dirty on their back from Leopold wiping his feet all over them like they are a doormat.

I also did a thing last night. I found someone with Bantam Chocolate and Mauve Orpingtons a couple of hours away. They got them for a project and don't want them. So they are coming to live at my house.
Let me know when you do start selling publicly more. Maybe bantams Orpington are more suited for me

Oooo, can't wait to see pics

Let me know when you do start selling publicly more. Maybe bantams Orpington are more suited for me
I just want all of the Orps. lol
Oooo, can't wait to see pics
They are only three weeks, so probably still have a ways to go before they are pretty, but I'm hoping to get some good ones.

I'm also getting two unrelated large fowl Chocolate chicks and two Chocolate Cuckoo. I mostly want the Chocolates and cross all the things they are both pullets. But I figured I could raise the Cuckoos and sell them if I don't like them.

I'm also getting two unrelated large fowl Chocolate chicks and two Chocolate Cuckoo. I mostly want the Chocolates and cross all the things they are both pullets. But I figured I could raise the Cuckoos and sell them if I don't like them.
It's what I'm doing with my white orpingtons. Not a fan so far unfortunately. They're ridiculously skittish, can't even move towards them without hearing them smash into a wall

Guess who will be getting to do a test hatch on the first couple of rounds of shipped eggs. ;)
Me Me Me GIF by Your Happy Workplace

Back
Top Bottom