Fairy Tail Farms English Orpingtons

Pics
Children don't play here. I didn't hang up any signs.
images

Did he violate Rona?
Oh heck no! That would be cause for immediate capital punishment no matter how much he cost me. She'd never let him though thank goodness.

More like all the things you see Olivia Benson charge people with on SVU. He most recently split open Pud's eyelid. That's when he got the slammer.

Oh heck no! That would be cause for immediate capital punishment no matter how much he cost me. She'd never let him though thank goodness.

More like all the things you see Olivia Benson charge people with on SVU. He most recently split open Pud's eyelid. That's when he got the slammer.
So he's really eager but has no idea what he's doing?

Colt, I see chocolate bubblegum faces, do you have other colors too? I thought I saw a lilac and white on your fb page, but I couldn't tell if she was the same breed or not
I only have Chocolate and Black Pieds. The bobcat relieved me of the other mutations.

Maybe put him and a hen in water and hold her while he figures it out?
I feel like that makes me an accessory.
We usually did that with the irritable does. But mainly because otherwise she'd end up running our bucks ragged or trying to castrate them. Though usually once we put a hand over their eyes, they'd get right into position for the buck

Back
Top Bottom