Fairy Tail Farms English Orpingtons

It is indeed.
Red Carpet Cfda Awards 2019 GIF by CFDA

Mad because they picked the hottest part of the year to go broody. Lol
How is your heat right now? We are hitting 102 with a crazy index.
Same. Real feel here was like 116 earlier? I waited until 8:30 p.m. to feed and water Monday and was outside until midnight. It’s just way too hot. I swore if we had a summer like last year I was going to sell a bunch. I just can’t handle the heat and neither can they.

Mad because they picked the hottest part of the year to go broody. Lol

Same. Real feel here was like 116 earlier? I waited until 8:30 p.m. to feed and water Monday and was outside until midnight. It’s just way too hot. I swore if we had a summer like last year I was going to sell a bunch. I just can’t handle the heat and neither can they.
It's hot here. That's for sure. My girls are P.O. and screaming anytime I go near them.

I'm worried about mine but they seem to be handling it alright because we have a good breeze. And yeah had two hatch out some and 3 where lost to the heat. Only the Ameraucanas seem to be taking it the worst.

Me too on the waiting till 8pm to do much out side. I tried more last Friday and got over heated and dehydrated in about 30 to 45 minutes. I get home and emeditly at lest do water.

Back
Top Bottom