Feed store hours during social distancing and Covid19:

Eggcessive

Wrangler
Premium Feather Member
13 Years
Apr 3, 2011
southern Ohio
There have been a lot of people posting about not being able to get supplies from TSC and other feed and farm stores. Here is some current info from the TSC website from March 20:
https://www.tscstores.com/About-COVID-19.aspx
TSC recommends purchasing feed and supplies online for pickup at the door. Feel free to add your local feed store hours and info here.

It would be good to hear from other people around the US about their local chains and feed stores. And if you go to a TSC, and can buy without going online, let us know. They have been changing their hours several times, so knowing the latest from their website is important.

It would be good to hear from other people around the US about their local chains and feed stores. And if you go to a TSC, and can buy without going online, let us know. They have been changing their hours several times, so knowing the latest from their website is important.
My two local TSC stores are open 8am to 6pm, and 9am to 6pm Sunday's. GC

I may have to go check it out again and see! Maybe from outside haha and we have two near here actually so I could check both. I do know that they are still letting people inside.

Back
Top Bottom