Vorwerks GFF Line
Crele Legbars
Black Hat White Polish
Partridge Cochins
Welsummer Bantams
Ameraucana Bantams
Cochin Bantams
Silkie Bantams
do you have English lavender orpingtons, looking for a good type , I have Lavender orpingtons need new bloodlines

I have Easter Eggers, Olive Eggers, and pure Ameraucanas! You could get a mix of all of these!
The EEs are 1st and 2nd generation and so are the olive Eggers.
I do have Ameraucana roosters over ee and Ameraucana hens so unfortunately I cannot do just one or the other, however you would definitely end up with both EEs and pure Ameraucanas.

I regularly ship and package eggs, and none have yet to arrive broken and everyone seems to get pretty good hatch rates!

, we are looking to swap fertil eggs. We can provide pure easter egger eggs, and black australorp/easter egger eggs.

We are looking for
Jersey giant
Americauna
Silkie
Barred rock
And dorking eggs

We cannot afford shipping so we're hoping to find someone in ri or the surrounding states.

I'm here too. Most everyone is going to want shipping though - that's pretty much how this works. They ship you a box of eggs and you ship them one, so everyone gets eggs for the price of shipping.

I'm here too. Most everyone is going to want shipping though - that's pretty much how this works. They ship you a box of eggs and you ship them one, so everyone gets eggs for the price of shipping.
I know, though we can't afford the shipping. We can however deliver/pick up in our state and surrounding states. That makes it hard to find any offers though.

Back
Top Bottom