First Post

SilverGarcia

In the Brooder
Jan 11, 2023
Although I don't have a flock right now, I used to. I started with chickens and ducks, then expanded to geese. Being greeted by a flock of geese in the morning is loud to say the least lol. I also enjoy gardening. I have done some herb, flower, veggie gardening, but recently I've gotten into cacti as I'm in Texas. Hope to find local people to connect with on here! anyone else from SA? To get back in to chicken keeping I actually offer services that would allow me to take care of other peoples flocks while they're away. I also offer garden and plant waterings if gone for long, and chicken coop cleaning/detailing. I'll attach a flyer I designed in case anyone is interested! Happy to join the community! :)

Attachments

• coop.jpg
    coop.jpg
    231 KB · Views: 6
Although I don't have a flock right now, I used to. I started with chickens and ducks, then expanded to geese. Being greeted by a flock of geese in the morning is loud to say the least lol. I also enjoy gardening. I have done some herb, flower, veggie gardening, but recently I've gotten into cacti as I'm in Texas. Hope to find local people to connect with on here! anyone else from SA? To get back in to chicken keeping I actually offer services that would allow me to take care of other peoples flocks while they're away. I also offer garden and plant waterings if gone for long, and chicken coop cleaning/detailing. I'll attach a flyer I designed in case anyone is interested! Happy to join the community! :)
Welcome to BYC!!

Welcome to BYC! I'm in NC, but I've seen other members from TX.

Back
Top Bottom