First Run of Cornish Cross Meat Birds and Super Excited!

The Sasso Gallic growers were 10 weeks yesterday.
The weight range is 2.24kg - 2.41kg that's from the 4 random birds I just cought.
With them being free range they are getting wiser each weigh in.

There faster than they look, ha.

I have the sasso red broiler chicks. What do you think about crossing couple of them to a dorking or indian game cock? Anyone tried it?
I have a single painted dorking that has been involved in different crosses.
I'm not impressed by her genetics. You might have better results than me if you have quality stock

see what happens when you put all your eggs in one basket

SIGNING OUT FOR A WHILE, FOLKS!
I am relocating to western Colorado next week, so I'm shutting down the Arizona chicken farm. 2 ladies showed up today, and took almost all my chickens, the second lady is coming back for the rest. 3 trucks packed wall to wall with chooks! The second lady is negotiating for my pens now, she wants it all!
I will get set up again in Colorado after I get moved and settled in, but no more chickens for now. You know I'll be lurking on my normal threads and keeping tabs on y'all, so be good!

I am relocating to western Colorado next week, so I'm shutting down the Arizona chicken farm. 2 ladies showed up today, and took almost all my chickens, the second lady is coming back for the rest. 3 trucks packed wall to wall with chooks! The second lady is negotiating for my pens now, she wants it all!
I will get set up again in Colorado after I get moved and settled in, but no more chickens for now. You know I'll be lurking on my normal threads and keeping tabs on y'all, so be good!

Good luck with the move pal
1f44d.png

It's disappointing starting again I know, but can also be exciting, starting fresh & hopefully not making the same mistakes second time round
1f600.png

Yeah, may the move go well, We would talk to you even if you did not have a chicken...

JR 73% is not a bad rate at all.. I think, IMHO those that claim they constantly have 80-90% hatches are using chicken math or just not good at basic arithmetic.

We will miss you.. and I know you will miss your chickens
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom