First Run of Cornish Cross Meat Birds and Super Excited!

seeing as how your from Arizona the climate and terrain might not bother you. The mountains are beautiful.The dope head liberals were an entirely different headache. People say thank you and yes mam or sir where I'm from. In commerce city they were downright RUDE

seeing as how your from Arizona the climate and terrain might not bother you. The mountains are beautiful.The dope head liberals were an entirely different headache. People say thank you and yes mam or sir where I'm from. In commerce city they were downright RUDE

Yeah, I checked out the weather, sounds about the same as here, but about 15 degrees cooler. Supposed to be about 110 here all week, 95 all week in Grand Junction.
As far as rude? I'm totally deaf, so they can be as rude as they want, I ignore most people anyway.

Actually, I have a cochlear implant on the right side, with an external coil that sticks to my head with magnets, and a regular sound type hearing aid on the left side (cyborg, get it?).
The advantage is they both have off switches. Neighbors playing loud music? NO PROBLEM!

Moved the last batch of hybrids into the garage brooder this morning.Gives them AND me alot more room.
The quail in the incubator started hatching this morning.Its been 20 years since i raised quail. Forgot how tiny they are when they hatch. Also forgot how fast the little feathered rats are!!

The crosses in the outside pen/brooder are around 6 weeks old right now. There is a drastic difference in the size and feather quality of the saipan crosses. They feathered fast and completely and are easily twice the size of birds a month older than them. Im going to keep them separated for another two weeks. Then they can join the other birds and i will reduce the feed from 24% to 16%

I hate noise of any type. I don't watch tv or listen to the radio. I sleep with earplugs.lol

All it takes is one day shooting a heavy caliber rifle with no hearing protection. Silence is golden (sometimes).

I only watch DVD's that are close captioned. Don't even own a radio or TV.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom