First timing using nurtureR360 incubator and humidity is at 60% -65%

Sarahscheekins

In the Brooder
Nov 29, 2022
First timing using nurtureR360 incubator and humidity is at 60% -65%. I have adjusted the little door to halfway with no luck. They have been in for one day. Any suggestions or help will be greatly appreciated. This is my fist time ever hatching my own.

First timing using nurtureR360 incubator and humidity is at 60% -65%. I have adjusted the little door to halfway with no luck. They have been in for one day. Any suggestions or help will be greatly appreciated. This is my fist time ever hatching my own.
Just let the water evaporate out and it will go down. Humidity is cumulative over the course of the hatch so being on the high side for a bit shouldn’t be an issue.

Check out this thread that is epically long and full of people using & troubleshooting the 360.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/th...tor-is-amazing.1294466/page-268#post-25375356

agree with others. Open vents fully. You can either wait or use a paper towel to take some of the water out. I have found I only need 1/8-1/4 C to keep my humidity around 45%. If you put too much into side A then it overflows into side B and will make the humidity higher.......

We just did a hatch at 60-65 the whole time and got up to 75 for lockdown and eggs started to pip at day 21 and finished by day 24. Candle after first 3 days in a dark room with clean hands and see what’s what.
The only other thing is that after lockdown on day 18 leave it alone. They’ll start to hatch on day 21-22 💯

Back
Top Bottom