FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

I forgot to mention that I got a new Rooster (Good Sheppard/Imperial Ringlet line) from The Hen House in Callahan to put over my ringlet girls. I was growing a real nice one out of that line that suffered a raccoon attack and had to be culled. I was glad Skip had a replacement to offer me. :D So my foundation stock is derived from 4 sources.

Hi all I just wanted to introduce myself into the website. I live in Starke and have quite a collection of birds. The frenzy is just impossible to stop lol. I Have Lots and Lots of Chickens, Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, and Guineas as well. Its so nice to hear that there are other members on the site that are so close to me. Hope I get to meet some of you one day.

Hi all I just wanted to introduce myself into the website. I live in Starke and have quite a collection of birds. The frenzy is just impossible to stop lol. I Have Lots and Lots of Chickens, Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, and Guineas as well. Its so nice to hear that there are other members on the site that are so close to me. Hope I get to meet some of you one day.
Welcome neighbor!
welcome-byc.gif

Thanks, so nice knowing that there are "Local" people that I can go to for help because they are aware of our weather/climate here..... Thanks for the welcome

Does anyone know if Sunshine Silkies is still breeding? We emailed her she hasn't replied. How long does it usually take for her to reply?

Last edited:
Hi. I have been on BYC for a long while now, but never made it over to this Florida thread.
I live on the west side of Jacksonville.
My adult birds are American Game and Large Fowl Salmon Faverolles. I am currently working on breeding my salmons to SOP standards and should have a bunch of pullets and cockerells to sell in a few months.
My personal collection consists of Easter Eggers, Blue Marans, Blue Splash Marans Olive Eggers..Ideal 236's (leghorns) and Silkies :)
We also have horses and ponies and rabbits and cats and dogs...and a few quail.

Hi. I have been on BYC for a long while now, but never made it over to this Florida thread.
I live on the west side of Jacksonville.
My adult birds are American Game and Large Fowl Salmon Faverolles. I am currently working on breeding my salmons to SOP standards and should have a bunch of pullets and cockerells to sell in a few months.
My personal collection consists of Easter Eggers, Blue Marans, Blue Splash Marans Olive Eggers..Ideal 236's (leghorns) and Silkies :)
We also have horses and ponies and rabbits and cats and dogs...and a few quail.

Welcome to the Florida thread!

Hey everyone, I am in HIgh Springs and believe I have gotten some birds from some of you before. I am just coming off of a hiatus and am looking for some birds for sale or possible trade. I haven't been on this forum in awhile either! I recognize some of you but a lot are unfamiliar. But I just I just got 2 Ameracana pullets and 2 GSL pullets(Trisha, I think I accidentally told you RiRs by mistake. Sorry!) but what I really want is a few grown birds, breeds not important. I'll even take mutts. My number I can be reached at is 352-872-4365. If you can help me out in restocking my flock, I'll forever be on ur debt! I'm ready to buy, trade or adopt unwanted birds again so any help is appreciated.
Thank you
Mark

Back
Top Bottom