Flower Power, winter has been to long crochet swap, closes March 10

I have my flower throw pieced together! I addes a couple extra flower blocks and 20 solid color blocks to make it bigger.
Very pretty. I haven't started on mine more then just the planning. I'm trying to finish the fall swap one in any sewing / crocheting time I have. I do have a plan for the flowers though, and they will be next as soon as I finish the fall ones.

Yours looks very spring and happy.

I have my flower throw pieced together! I addes a couple extra flower blocks and 20 solid color blocks to make it bigger.
That is just lovely! I can't wait to start mine. I have them laid out but am finishing up a baby throw right now.

That is lovely. Thank you for posting it. Would it work for you, please, to post a close-up of one of the solid squares? They look interesting.

I'm still putting my throw togeter. It is 9 square by 9 square. I'm trying to do it quickly, but the neuropathy is advancing more quickly than I can do it. Surgery is next Wednesday and is meant to help, but I'll be in a splint for six weeks, so would like to get this done before that.

I've had the first surgery and will have the second Monday. Meanwhile, the neuropathy is ahead and I can't crochet. I'l try sewing this throw together.

Thinking of you and praying it all goes well
1f60a.png

Back
Top Bottom