Having Fun!

I was able to get the gang outside for a couple hrs this afternoon, and by all appearances they had a blast!

They even walked on the evil white stuff (s***) which we shall not voice out loud.

There was no snow under the big spruce so they managed to have an awesome time fluffing around in the dirt 😊

…. And darn network sucks and won’t load my pics I took 🤨 so tomorrow morning you will all get bombarded by photos of my feather babies 😊

It isn’t enough by a long shot. I live in a very rural area though in Southern Ohio. What money is available the county largely goes to fighting the opioid addiction problem not to animal welfare.

I could load them up in my car and take them down. I have done this with loose animals before but I had a much larger vehicle then. I would have tried this yesterday but my husband is out on the railroad. No way I was squeezing them in with my kiddos!!

If they show up again when my husbands home however I will be squishing then in and taking em down.

update: Both my cats are accounted for!!
So glad they are ok

And really at the end of the day, making sure your kiddies are safe is the most important thing, and your kiddies know to run for the roosts!

Henny Penny is POW worthy...and if you can crop Marty's pic (so she is a bigger part of photo), she is POW worthy...and a decent contender for winter on the Farm, too, with the frost/snow dusting!.

Okay, darn you and @RebeccaBoyd I've been trying to ignore it, but your silkies are so darn cute!!! Maybe that is how Karma will get me back.:th
And they are feisty!

Back
Top Bottom