Two-fer Tuesday

Mr P and Misty
1BDA1B83-7A68-43FA-9C23-4E6CE6996D64.jpeg

Two fluffy butts (Henny and Rose)
2BD5C9A5-DF0E-4015-A6C6-62EC571D2C89.jpeg

Good choice.
I just want to see the ingredients, they are all pretty much the same around here, but it’s the gritty stuff I am finding I the stuff I have right now. The Peavey Mart brand contains Limestone added to it.

Not sure if that’s for grit, or calcium… ?

I was looking at it, but they don’t have it here.

So disappointed in the lack of variety here. It’s Mr P I worry about with feeding a layer feed.
I would say don't worry to much about the roosters eating layer. We have been feeding our rooster layer for about 3-4 months and he's been fine.

I was looking at it, but they don’t have it here.

So disappointed in the lack of variety here. It’s Mr P I worry about with feeding a layer feed.
I see my sister is here. My sisters share a account. I meant for my older sister to take a look. Probably should told her first :oops: .
My younger sister is the one replying.

It's actually pretty small.
Yup I know how big the skid is :) Remember I raised horses for 35 years.

The other problem with getting a skid load of feed is if there is an issue, returning it is darn hard! That is the reason I go with bagged feed. If the one bag is bad I can open another and hopefully all good. It is rare to have more than 2 bags that are bad, I generally get 3 or 4 bags of horse feed, my bin holds about 3, 20kg bags of Purina Senior feed and a couple bags of Beet Pulp Pellets.

With the chicken feed lately I have just been getting one at a time due to the crappy nature of the brands I have been trying out. So dusty with the crumbles lately.

Back
Top Bottom