Oh wow, I didn’t even realize that she used colour. My autocorrect wants to switch it to color. I have seen people in America use colour though.

What’s in a name? That which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet;

(Shakespeare: Romeo and Juliette)

Rain and rain and rain and rain 🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️
And such sadness about that automobile accident.
I let the chooks loose to go scratch in the mud. And I need to go to tractor supply for a few things.
It was white the collision, seems the pickup drive through the intersection but the Audi was going so fast it T-bones the driver side of the pickup .

Both vehicles ended up in the ditch in front of Peavey Mart. The driver of he pickup had left side body injuries and his leg. His passenger was fine.

The driver of the Audi the gentleman I tended to had an obvious displaced fracture of his femur just above his knee, he stated he wasn’t in any other pain anywhere else. But he was very much distressed and in shock. It was difficult to get him to stay still so I just hugged him to me and gently chatted him up, I was very relieved when the medics arrived.

The Audi’s whole front was crushed in, the hood and panels missing. It was a horrific collision. I checked the News for any information but I didn’t see anything posted. I sure hope he is ok.

I tell you I was never so glad to get home and just hang out with the chooks and horses.

Marty and Curly
01FB2AE1-3FD2-4600-8FAF-CB6CFDF540F2.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom