Usually, time spent with him was around this time, deep philosophical questions and answers to universal problems. We would talk about multiple universes, fourth dimensional worlds, and chick talks. I only have hen-rietta looking at me as if I’m crazy.
Jaffar where are you ?!!! :barnie:idunno

Usually, time spent with him was around this time, deep philosophical questions and answers to universal problems. We would talk about multiple universes, fourth dimensional worlds, and chick talks. I only have hen-rietta looking at me as if I’m crazy.
He was more intelligent than I ever thought he was.

image.jpg

:(This is probably the saddest post I have ever done here on BYC. I had to go to town this morning, and upon my return home I found Sir Jaffar lying in the run passed away. One of his spurs was hooked up to the chain link, as if fighting off a threat to his ladies. So, he’s gone and I am devastated.:th:hit
:hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs :hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit:hit So sorry @featherhead007 , Sir Jaffar meant a lot to everyone here. He will be missed! Certainly though, your pastor gave you a blessing. Jaffar got to pass on love and knowledge to new younglings before he passed. He lives on through them. Sending prayers to you and your flock!

Back
Top Bottom