I saw this at the end of ACM’s ‘Where is Edwina?’ video. I haven’t watched it all the way through yet, but I remember we’ve had discussions about chicken vocalisations.

That was very interesting. It confirms many of my observations and what I have learned from everyone here.
Thanks for sharing Lozzy.

I've seen that before but it cool to see it again. What amazing predators. I'm so glad we don't have those here.
Don't count your blessings too much
Screenshot_20210811-083129.png

Can you post a photo or a link to buy it please Marie? Or do you make it from scratch yourself?
Ingredients today
Slippery elm, turmeric chilli powder, cloves and cinnamon

Firstly I added slippery elm cinnaman turmeric, chilie power and cloves into a saucepan before adding cold water, too ensure the slippery elm has dissolved as this can become lumpy.

Then I cut a nice chunk of root ginger into thin slices, ( I like to chew a little ginger and a few cloves, they taste lovely when the honey has sweetened them).

Bring everything to boil then lower the heat and leave to simmer for about 20 minutes. When ready pour into a mug leave too cool a little before adding my honey and sometimes lemon to my cup.

I always make sure I have a couple of mugs left over and cover with a plate. Its It's so simple and a very satisfying drink.

This can be taken warm or cold. :drool

This can vary on your personal taste and what you have available. I found over time I wanted more chili others may prefer it without.

Back
Top Bottom