Hmmmm my gals r slacking off , only 3 eggs today…

It’s been pelting down here past two days but they all got outside this afternoon. Misty has gone bat crap broody, but Curly is showing signs of giving up trying to hatch her golf balls hahaha

View attachment 3140100View attachment 3140102

I am trying out my new iPhone, I bought out my work phone as I liked the camera typically I just get a cheaply phone to text and make calls.
She’s such a beautiful bird. I love her majestic stance and her feather pattern.

Now here’s something that I need to get, so when I go to the coast I can bring a friend! :cool:
C20630DB-4EF7-4867-93A3-F01E70AC648E.jpeg

I’ve got 4 girls I find worryingly slim. They do have a good feed response, don’t have any signs of other illness, but just won’t seem to gain weight.
That's Lottie's problem; I got her at 16 weeks old and she hasn't put on weight and is literally skin, bone and organs. Dr Kevin thought she may not have an immunity to coccidia and now she's got to the point where it's cold and she's weak and just wants to sleep all the time. We've got her in the house so she doesn't shiver, I'm feeding her baby bird formula twice a day, scratch mix, layer feed and anything that takes her fancy (rockmelon, and apparently pesto pasta was a hit this morning!) She does feel slightly heavier but I don't have accurate (drug-dealer) scales, and if she is going to get better, it's probably going to take a while.

Back
Top Bottom