Here are all my EE eggs Bob.. Kelly is finally back laying :celebrate
F8CEF600-1C27-4C22-9081-774CAF5A24DF.jpeg

I need to give some away :eek:
24840430-28AA-4C98-B9E0-81FA44386879.jpeg

as I have been wearing the same jeans and top for a decade.
My style exactly. I know what I like and I stick to it. I’m not in the mainstream workforce anymore so I only have to dress for myself and my chickens. :lau
People here don't think I ever change my clothes.
I don’t have duplicates, per se, and I have been known to wear the exact same thing two days in a row. :eek: But I will draw the line at stinking. I don’t stink even wearing the same clothes. 🤔 But then again, I wonder what I’m comparing myself to? My chickens?:gig

I'm here! Thing's look a bit different here now, but at least my pages here are loading much faster now!

I took my 6 new chick's that I hatched a couple of day's ago next door to my neighbor's in a box. She has one of those smart phone camera's. Now she has to just email them to me, so that I can save them to my pc and then upload them to a new folder here that I will be making for my 2020 hatching.

Very nice. I can't wait to meet them! :clap

Brrrr. Poor you. Lucky chickens getting hot breakfast though. I include the shells when I make scrambled eggs for the Princesses and it looks like you don't. You are roughly 10,000 times more experienced than me so I am curious, is scrambling the eggs with the shells not an OK thing to do? The Princesses seem fine with it so far.

I scramble the shells in with mine. The girls love it.

Back
Top Bottom