@Ribh just for you ❤

20200217_181518.jpg
20200217_170543.jpg
20200217_181536.jpg
20200217_181610.jpg

But @micstrachan i especially hope you enjoy also!

What a handsome fellow.

Hes the sweetest thing too :love a great big feather ball :gig looks like he would easily weigh 15 lbs but he only weighs 7! They are nearly a ft wide at the thickest its unbelieveable!

Oh! My beating heart be still! Thank you! 🥰 They are absolutely gorgeous!

Awe! Your welcome! Who could resist showing off such amazing things?? I cant wait to improve them, ladt year i hatched about 70 of their eggs, if i can do that again this year ill be able to really bring the flock forward a great deal. :fl :fl :fl

Oh my, oh my, oh my! So, so beautiful! Umm... I love Lucky and find her beautiful, but she doesn’t look anything like that. Poor sweetie is a “fake” BLRW, but I still love her!

:lau yes ma'am i figured you would about have a heart attack when you saw what the high bred BLRW look like :lau i tell yall if i didnt have such great chickens id scratch em but i just Cant let go of these things :love

Is that what they call a rose comb? It look's like that boy has some sharp spur's on him.

Yes ma'am! Haha and Yes ma'am he has seen alot of cockrels come up here and those'll protect his harem from being taken from him ;) they didnt use to look like that when i got him. They must be about half an inch diameter at the base too, he could really hurt somebody if he decided he wanted to go to freezer camp.

Back
Top Bottom