I Believe Someone Has Hatched!

Check this out. I have not moved her to see.
20200617_121143.jpg

I thought I caught her moving a piece of shell on Broody Cam out of the corner of my eye but I wasn't sure. So to the coop I went.

There must be a baby under there somewhere!

Happy Birthday!

Jumpy!

The flock has been out of sorts all morning. Lots of bakawking, clumping together, etc. I thought it might be the hatch or all the nicotine from the cigarettes but it wasn't. I finally figured out why. Somehow, Davis got out and has been patrolling the backyard. Go figure.

He is back in now. Hopefully things will settle down. I dont think he has been outside even once since we got him from the barn as a kitten. 🤔

Oh goodness! What a naughty boy! Anna was talking to the old lady kitty in the window last night. Please forgive me, but her name has slipped away from me.

View attachment 2199284

I thought I caught her moving a piece of shell on Broody Cam out of the corner of my eye but I wasn't sure. So to the coop I went.

Happy Birthday!

Welcome baby!!! :wee :love

View attachment 2199284

Happy Birthday!
:wee :ya:thumbsup

View attachment 2199284

Happy Birthday!
Oh my goodness!!! So excited for you!!

Back
Top Bottom