Our one neighbor family that really appreciated getting eggs from us moved away. We've given them to other neighbors but they seem less than enthusiastic about it so we decided to try preserving them. We only get a small surplus anyway, so it takes a while to build up a dozen extra eggs to give away. We'll see how it turns out, I guess. :confused:
I bet I wind up doing it at some point. She is going to want to try it.

Wow, I know what you mean, I know horses named Diamond, Apple, Buddy, Butter, Star. I don’t have a problem with those names but the issue is that you can google most common horse names and they all show up. It’s not very original. Like my horses name is Hudson. I haven’t met one other horse with the name Hudson.
Yes! See... that’s a good one!
We are planning to name ours Prince Anthony... Anthony is my late fathers name and he had a horse named Prince when he was young.... sooooo, there you go :D..... meaningful and majestic;)

It's called "glassing." From what I read it is a method used in previous centuries and apparently works very well, purportedly keeping eggs fresh up to two years in ideal circumstances. We're curious to see if it works.
That is not what I think of when I see the word "glassing"

Preserving eggs is a far, far nicer meaning than I'm used to.

Back
Top Bottom