Alas, I am one of those fools who uses flip flops.
Same here! But I just broke my last pair of chicken flip flops yesterday. I need to keep my last pair of flip flops for wearing in public, so need a new pair of yard flip flops. I’m thinking crocs? Any other ideas? If would be nice to have a little cushion and arch support.

Today is my birthday and I got to spend it with my family and amazing friends.

Resized_20210807_180230.jpeg

20210807_164820.jpg

Bob was kind enough to invite us down for a swim and a visit. I had the wonderful pleasure of meeting his daughter, Mary and sweet Eve.

20210807_171059.jpg

They surprised me with an ice cream cake and everything!

20210807_174355.jpg

All the chooks came by to say hi and beg for treats. Phyllis is ok, she has switched nests but is still sitting. It was a lovely day all around!

Just got home a few hours ago and I thought I would share this new behavior my turkey Odin showed today.. 😊:lau:gig
It's official my turkeys see me as a turkey. Im good with that. Well one does.. As long as they don't forget im the alpha. :love Odin be his name. Anyways I sat down on the ground to hang out with my turkeys and Odin comes up to me and starts softly pawing my hand witch was resting on the ground. I was like oh how cute he wants to be held. So I picked him up and put him on my lap and he sat right down. I'm just going on talking to everyone. The turkeys and Chicken Lady and my husband says you need to watch him he's up to something look at his tail feathers. I responded oh he's just puffing up because everyone is so close to me. Well a few minutes go by and Odin starts to drift off to sleep and I pick him up and place him on the ground next to me. He stands up and starts softly pawing my leg. So I put my hand down again to pick him up. Well I finally figured out what he was up too. I left my hand on the ground and he slowly stepped on my hand and slowly squated down and started trying to mate with my hand. My husband yelled and said watch out he's got some stuff going on back there and I pulled my hand back and seen the mess Odin deposited on the ground. Pour guy. So now I have to watch where I put my hands down and make sure I pay closer attention because this is not a good habit for Odin to start.

Just got home a few hours ago and I thought I would share this new behavior my turkey Odin showed today.. 😊:lau:gig
It's official my turkeys see me as a turkey. Im good with that. Well one does.. As long as they don't forget im the alpha. :love Odin be his name. Anyways I sat down on the ground to hang out with my turkeys and Odin comes up to me and starts softly pawing my hand witch was resting on the ground. I was like oh how cute he wants to be held. So I picked him up and put him on my lap and he sat right down. I'm just going on talking to everyone. The turkeys and Chicken Lady and my husband says you need to watch him he's up to something look at his tail feathers. I responded oh he's just puffing up because everyone is so close to me. Well a few minutes go by and Odin starts to drift off to sleep and I pick him up and place him on the ground next to me. He stands up and starts softly pawing my leg. So I put my hand down again to pick him up. Well I finally figured out what he was up too. I left my hand on the ground and he slowly stepped on my hand and slowly squated down and started trying to mate with my hand. My husband yelled and said watch out he's got some stuff going on back there and I pulled my hand back and seen the mess Odin deposited on the ground. Pour guy. So now I have to watch where I put my hands down and make sure I pay closer attention because this is not a good habit for Odin to start.
I always took you as a turkey! :oops:

Today is my birthday and I got to spend it with my family and amazing friends.

View attachment 2789596
View attachment 2789597

Bob was kind enough to invite us down for a swim and a visit. I had the wonderful pleasure of meeting his daughter, Mary and sweet Eve.

View attachment 2789604

They surprised me with an ice cream cake and everything!

View attachment 2789607

All the chooks came by to say hi and beg for treats. Phyllis is ok, she has switched nests but is still sitting. It was a lovely day all around!
Happy birthday 🎂 🥳 🎉 🎈 🎁 🎊

Back
Top Bottom