My adorable little Roo has found a new home. He will be leaving Sat with one of his sisters (for company) to go live with 8 loved hens who range in age from 18mos. to 4 years.
I felt that since he is so small (will be 7 weeks on Monday), that he still won't be full sized after quarantine, and he should also have company during that time....so he is going to have one of the BCM girls go with him.
He's so cute, I'm glad to hear he is not going to freezer camp.

I accidentally spilt paint just the other day :barnie

Luckily I spilt it mostly on the surface I was painting! Only a little got away. So I mopped it up with the roller then squeezed it out of the roller back into the tin with the little squeezy thingy.

TaxView attachment 3133955
Amazingly I did not spill paint. I did however leave some little droplets around. 🙄

Last edited:
If you can't find one, you might be able to adapt and old wire coat hanger?
A rare item in itself! I went looking for wire hangers some time ago for some project i don't remember now.
Crazy the things that disappear with little notice.
Like blueberries if you blink!
20220602_183600~2.jpg

We grow mustard every year (usually twice) but these plants are not only crazy huge, they are growing in a shallow pile of dirt on a tarp:ththese flowering stems are at least 8' tall.
20220602_121557_HDR~2.jpg

I have a broody Pullet. Little Xzit has been on one egg and one golfball all day long today. I even brought her inside once, but Jaffar came to my window screaming at me to release my captive!
I did, but now Xzit is back on her egg, inside the coop. That little chook is trouble! :old :barnie
Welcome to the club.

20220602_214537.jpg

Back
Top Bottom