there was not
it seemed like it knew we were not going to hurt it but it was so cute i just want to cuddle with it
Skunks are actually very docile, I have rehabbed both baby skunks and racoons, by far racoons are evil little fighting demons.

Skunks though are so gentle and sweet. In fact I know in the US down there with my neighbours to the south, they are kept as pets! Descented of course. Up here they are not allowed to be kept as such without a wildlife license...

Skunks are actually very docile, I have rehabbed both baby skunks and racoons, by far racoons are evil little fighting demons.

Skunks though are so gentle and sweet. In fact I know in the US down there with my neighbours to the south, they are kept as pets! Descented of course. Up here they are not allowed to be kept as such without a wildlife license...
in the states your not allowed to have pet skunks for the most part only in a couple states in va its illegal to have one even with a lisens at least thats what i have been told

She died yesterday. I’m sorry you are having such trouble lately as well. Until I get results back from the clinic, I won’t know exactly what she died of. It better not be poison, or I will be in an all out war with the neighbors.
I will check in later to see if you have any results.

I am hoping it's just a case of extreme heat stress and nothing nefarious.

Maggie dug a really deep hole. She is well below the level of the apron designed to deter digging predators.
When we built the Chicken Palace I didn’t think I had to have an apron to prevent digging chickens from tunneling their way out!
View attachment 3146878View attachment 3146879
Wow she's hired! We can always use an experienced earthworks worker to do excavations 🤗

Fortunately I have the door, wire and roofing. I save everything now down to the smallest piece of scrap wood.
Ya I hear ya, me too!

I need to finish my run but it keeps raining, once the mesh is up I need some strapping to secure the mesh, I am going to split some of my 1x6 planks for this - it's extra work, but my labour is cheaper than lumber hahaha😁

in the states your not allowed to have pet skunks for the most part only in a couple states in va its illegal to have one even with a lisens at least thats what i have been told
I don't feel so bad then 😊

As a child I saw a chocolate coloured pet skunk in Florida, being walked by someone. I was so taken with it, such a sweet friendly wee thing 😊.

The man told us they bred them for all sorts of colours! I guess maybe in some states permitted 😊

Flex and princess resting in the run
Princess has to go into the other coop so everyone can eat and drink in the morning without drama.

Everyone has fresh cider vinegar water as well as plenty of food

20220613_182604.jpg

My tired little Agatha. Just after she had her last dose of bryonia and hepar sulf then I made sure she had food and water in her crop. She wanted to go to bed at 5pm

20220613_182550.jpg

Back
Top Bottom