Geez they are smart.
My generous application of cooking oil worked....... until they figured out a new way of climbing that worked even with the slippy post.
It is late, but now it is war! So I am off out to make a baffle in the dark.

All this is happening right outside the Chicken Palace where my tax payment are snuggled up together.
View attachment 3244391
...And so begins the great racoon war and the rodenteer becomes the racooneer.

The chickens are absolutely freezing this morning and so am i. The cold breeze is a reminder that winter is not far away! So soon, to. It seems like yesterday it was so hot.

Em’s feet were icecubes this morning, all wet and cold. She was shaking and puffy. They all are cold but she is the only one with feathered legs, and it gets her feet more cold and wet.

How is everyone else doing with the cold? If its affecting anyone else.
We’re expecting a heat wave in California. 🤣

It‘s German, and you know how the Germans have a word for everything? Waschbär literally means “washing bear”, given how they do little hand-washing motions with their front paws. Apparently the Nazis imported them into Germany to start a fur trade.

Tax:
View attachment 3245553
Best tax ever. OMG, you could stick your FACE in that clean butt fluff!

Last edited:
20220831_172908.jpg
20220831_172904.jpg
20220831_172901.jpg
I'm having a good roll. Go away.

It's a wrap folk!
In the great Raccoon wars of 2022 there was a clear and decisive winner.
In spite of early wins in cutting off access via the tree trunk, RoyalChick was left with only 4 peaches on the tree this morning.

She thanks her adversaries for their generosity and will honor the Raccoon General with the name Winston as he is clearly a dedicated follower of Churchill's maxim:

“In War: Resolution,
In Defeat: Defiance,
In Victory: Magnanimity
In Peace: Good Will.”

Back
Top Bottom