Which is part of the fun working out there!

But I am worried about the drive, I don’t have daylight hours on my side, and it’s waaaaay up there.

But if I need to pull over then I will pull over for the night.

I will miss my horses and chickies and family. But once I get there I will settle in.
At least you will be able to enjoy your work once again

At least you will be able to enjoy your work once again
Yes! The Assistant CM sounds great, I caught him at the airport in Yuma AZ today flying back to Edmonton! We had a chat about Yuma where my parents spent over 22 winters!

Had a long chat with the CM - I have not worked with him before, and we got to laughing about horses and cattle 😊

Might not get much work done hahaha if we are jibber jabbering too much!

So, little Miss GG (Gimpy Girl) is doing so well - I could never have hoped she would do this well. When she is 'grazing', can barely even detect a limp (i.e. moving ever so slowly. nibble here, step, nibble there, check out that speck, step) When she runs you can definitely tell, but she has no problem running! I am so happy!!!! (I really was afraid she would do poorly!):wee

I am so happy she is doing well....I was so afraid to get my hopes up when I had to splint her upper legs...but she is a fighter 🥰🥰

Gimpy Girl: (aka Miss GG)View attachment 3320991View attachment 3320993View attachment 3320994View attachment 3320995View attachment 3320996
You did such a great job!!

Rosie has joined the winter molters party :rolleyes:
Her foot is still bothering her, we did a good 20 min soak today, she fid much better in the sink than the one footed lap soak. Looked and took photos, don't see a bumble, no visible spot or wounds, but her toe is definitely swollen. It was soft to the touch.
20221115_142036~2.jpg

She took a selfie
20221115_143508~2.jpg

Feet
20221115_143653~2.jpg

Crime scene
20221115_143916~2.jpg

My oh my. Today was the very first day of the snow season. I had to bring Grandma inside once again because she just wanted people food. This morning was a whopping 28 F. Then in the afternoon, it was 44 F. Then past 11:30, there came a miracle: SNOW! It eventually stopped around 3 p.m. And then when I went to go check on the chickens and the cat, it started snowing again. While it looked like snow, it looked like the icy rain was combined with snow. Eventually, when I went inside, it was confirmed that it was mostly snow combined with icy rain. How is it over there in Hershey, Bob?

Grandma: Mirror mirror on the oven. Will there be one foot of snow or a dozen? I hope my feet don't snap or break. (But I mostly sit anyway) or I'll be coated in Shake 'n Bake.

That won't be a problem. Grandma will never be Shaked and Baked.

Attachments

• IMG_20221115_072148.jpg
    IMG_20221115_072148.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Doing my offshore safety certification this week and tomorrow is the water survival. As a non swimmer it's a bit stressful. Positive thoughts and prayers are appreciated. I'll return the positive vibes with pups n chooks pictures tomorrow afternoon. 😊
Time to learn that swimming

Back
Top Bottom