We all know how much PonyPoor loves Barred Rocks and waddles, so here’s Bobo showing off: IMG_3377.jpeg

I just read something from a mold expert who said distilled vinegar is more effective than bleach. I never tried that before but will give it a go in future.
No idea if anyone else chimed in here (i am 100 pg behind,) but the most effective treatments i have found were a mix of boric acid and vinegar. The boric acid acts on mold like diatomaceous earth on exoskeletons. Bleach only bleaches the surface, it doesn't kill the organism.

A very gross thing happened today..

TW; I’ll be discussing something rotten/moldy and some graphic bug larvae depictions so if that makes you uncomfortable don’t read.

I got a kitten recently, and for weeks there has been a rancid smell, i figured “well, it’s been about 5 years since i’ve had a kitten, maybe i just didn’t remember the kitten food this stinky.” It would stink to walk in the door and was just horrible. Today, we found a tipped over can of cat food, lifting it up, got it all over the hands and had to go wash it off, to my suprise, it was completely grey, rotten, and moving with maggots! I don’t know how i didn’t see it to pick it up but that sure wasn’t something i expected to see tonight. At least the smells gone i suppose.

Back
Top Bottom