Unclear. I need to move one of the cameras to that part of the fence as that is the same area they keep getting out.
There is one larger space because a raccoon got entangled but it would require sharpshooter level accuracy to fly through it.
I suspect they are going under but really not sure.
In some ways I am fine with them going out as long as they know how to get back because I just want to keep the foxes out. So if I was sure they wouldn't panic but would fly safely back over the fence I would be delighted. But I am not convinced they wouldn't get pinned against the fence by a fox so it worries me.
I'm guessing the fence isn't on, then? I would expect nothing less of them than to go over, under, around and through the fence if it isn't live! Remember - it is a teen's DUTY to push boundaries:gig

My sister had some quail eggs in a carton in her laundry room
(which is a separate building from her house and generally close in temp to the outside,) she heard a cheep the other day and found one had hatched! They quickly put the rest in the incubator, they were quite surprised.
Maybe I should do that then! I'm so annoyed with my cheapo incubator and fighting to keep the temp and humidity up.

I'm guessing the fence isn't on, then? I would expect nothing less of them than to go over, under, around and through the fence if it isn't live! Remember - it is a teen's DUTY to push boundaries:gig
Fence was on! The bottom chord is not hot so it doesn’t short out, so a clever chicken can burrow under!

Back
Top Bottom