A fox: :eek:
Those prints look like my pomeranians, so my vote is also for fox.
View attachment 3727347
Saw my new dr. today and she ordered a "holter" monitor test for me. I did one years ago but it didn't catch my heart thing. She says my description sounds like there's something going on though.
View attachment 3727348
Gosh it’s beautiful outside. Feels like -5F though so I am limiting my trips outside.
View attachment 3727352
The girls came out to check on me checking on them, but I told them go back inside! So cold 🥶

Like this one?

This was before the electric fence and all my shrub planting.
That’s a scary fox, but I was thinking more like this kind: Attachment.jpeg

A bird trying my homemade suet! The chickens taste tested it and approved. They're great food testers. 20240116_162838.jpg
20240116_162837.jpg
Gramma bought these MASSIVE suet feeders, I could fit a ton of normal suet blocks in that triangle one. I believe she bought xl 4x suets for the green one there!
Mom said gramma would chunk up oranges for the orioles and put them there too, I wonder if they eat non-citrus fruits? I dare not risk triggering my allergy for it.

Um yep, nope you keep it 😁

It’s cold here, -11C at the moment, and Lulus water bucket had ice in it when I got home. So tomorrow morning I will just empty the water buckets and leave them till I get home to fill up.

Also the chicken’s water containers were iced up, so the plug in one will be brought out tomorrow morning.

Winter just means work work work. Summer has its own work (mowing the grass, etc), but it’s much easier to work outside when it’s light and not freezing!

Ok weather whining tax

Some mugs for mugs Monday
View attachment 3726751
Love this pic!!

Saw my new dr. today and she ordered a "holter" monitor test for me. I did one years ago but it didn't catch my heart thing. She says my description sounds like there's something going on though.
Glad you're being checked out. I once did a stress test AND a cardiac cath only to find out I had acid reflux. 🙃 I'd do it again rather than take the chance.

I forgot to take my phone when I went to the coop today and I'm not going back until it's time to close the pop door. It's 🥶 out there! I really can't wait for double digits again! But the water in that blue plastic dog bowl remains liquid. Love that thing!

The ladies seemed a bit confused at their new single status. I informed them they were strong, independent females all and didn't need a rooster to validate them. I'm sure they understood. 👑

Those prints look like my pomeranians, so my vote is also for fox.
View attachment 3727347
View attachment 3727348
Gosh it’s beautiful outside. Feels like -5F though so I am limiting my trips outside.
View attachment 3727352
The girls came out to check on me checking on them, but I told them go back inside! So cold 🥶
I hardly have any snow - thankfully. But it’s nippy out there!

I think tomorrow Red will need to stay in the feedroom where it’s warmer, I dug out the plug in waterer for them this morning, the water was freezing in the barn now. Boohoo! The warm weather was nice while it lasted.

Glad you're being checked out. I once did a stress test AND a cardiac cath only to find out I had acid reflux. 🙃 I'd do it again rather than take the chance.

I forgot to take my phone when I went to the coop today and I'm not going back until it's time to close the pop door. It's 🥶 out there! I really can't wait for double digits again! But the water in that blue plastic dog bowl remains liquid. Love that thing!

The ladies seemed a bit confused at their new single status. I informed them they were strong, independent females all and didn't need a rooster to validate them. I'm sure they understood. 👑
Yup they are independent intelligent (Canadian/US) women 😁

And am sure they can raise chicks without a Roo 💕 I got four, 1 day old pullets ands shoved under Sophia - you could do that also when you need to replace your older ladies or want more chooks ❤️ When one of your gals goes broody 😊

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom