I am officially back to hating math. I had a unit test today, and I got a 54. I’m a gifted/honors student, so I shouldn’t be getting such low grades. I’m really disappointed in myself. When I saw the grade, the first thing that came into my mind was to start laughing. It was just a nervous reaction. I was able to muffle it and work on some other stuff. Ugh, sorry @bgmathteach, but math is not for me.

I knew it, I totally knew it! Jaffar had no intention of going to the coop. He made sure that all the ladies were safe in the coop. But then he waited for me at the back door getting wet. He’s an inside rooster for sure and he knows it!
He manipulates me every day.
I don’t mind him being in the house at all!

I knew it, I totally knew it! Jaffar had no intention of going to the coop. He made sure that all the ladies were safe in the coop. But then he waited for me at the back door getting wet. He’s an inside rooster for sure and he knows it!
He manipulates me every day.
I don’t mind him being in the house at all!
Well he has you well trained that’s for sure!

I am officially back to hating math. I had a unit test today, and I got a 54. I’m a gifted/honors student, so I shouldn’t be getting such low grades. I’m really disappointed in myself. When I saw the grade, the first thing that came into my mind was to start laughing. It was just a nervous reaction. I was able to muffle it and work on some other stuff. Ugh, sorry @bgmathteach, but math is not for me.
Sorry about that, but you may think math isn’t your thing but studies have shown that as you age you math skills get better - so there is hope 🥰

AND in the meantime you will just have to try and knuckle under and get through it. Math is used every single day of your life whether you know it or not.

Back
Top Bottom