Beautiful day. Morinth laid her second egg since the 28th of February when she went broody. :)
Here are some mugs.
1000021374.jpg
Ash
1000021370.jpg
Silly Kasumi
1000021372.jpg
Ash and Liara
1000021371.jpg
Morinth
1000021367.jpg
And what's currently printing. A little blue butterfly dragon to celebrate the blue butterflies in our yard.

Yep I do that also, and I don’t advertise having chickens at my place just incase - but the closest poultry facility is a good 20 min drive from me so I am not to worried.
Thankfully I have not heard of any outbreaks in my area for some time. 2 years ago when it was bad everywhere I came to a conclusion and I still stand by it. I was hearing horror stories of flocks being confiscated in the vicinity of positive cases. You want to confiscate my flock first things first. You see that peg legged game hen running around over there. Catch her, without the use of a net or catch pole then we will talk. Oh and before you start, let me go grab a bag of popcorn first.

My flock is fully enclosed so supposedly they are in zero danger of being killed. I don't 100% believe it but I have done my due diligence in keeping them clean and disease free.
View attachment 3823489
Little dragon is done. I have been having so much fun playing with this printer.
Sorry to be so dumb - but how does it work? Do you feed it some kind of plastic ink?

Broody Piglet.
I think she has stopped laying now, I will wait until tomorrow to be sure.
She is much better than Tassels or Sylvie at getting up to eat and drink.
Although I hauled her out for this picture so I could gather eggs. And yes, I forgot gloves. And yes, I got beaten up!
She also just produced the most unbelievably smelly poop in quantities that are hard to comprehend. She is only small! An elephant could be proud of her poop.
I think I will put her in broody jail when she hasn’t laid for 2 days (which never normally happens with her). I don’t want to leave her sitting for too long. But I do want to force a bit of a break in her laying schedule.
IMG_6413.jpeg

Does Phyllis bite when you ignore her?
Busy follows me. If I pay attention to any other chicken she pinches the heck out of me. Her beak is a weapon. She jumps up and grabs my clothes too. She's torn several shirts. She is adorable in an evil kind of way.
View attachment 3823381
View attachment 3823383
No. Phyllis does not bite me. She also does go up on my leg or lap. But she shadows me wherever I go in the yard. Always underfoot. Many times she has gotten saw dust in her hair because she walks right under the saw.

Busy is adorable 🥰

Back
Top Bottom