FOR SALE/WANTED Stockton CA Pacific Poultry Breeders Show 1/25 - 1/27

pips&peeps

There is no "I" in Ameraucana
Jan 18, 2008
Newman Lake, WA
I thought I would start a thread for presales since you have to be a member to buy a sales area at the show.

So we can post items we have for sale or want at the Stockton show. All negotiations and questions should be done in PM form.

I have three pairs of bantam chocolate orpingtons

four LF project chocolate ameraucana pullets

ILT vaccine

two bantam project chocolate ameraucana pullets

and possibly a sebastopol pair (grey female and dilute male) waiting to sex the (?) male again in a couple weeks

All of my items must be paid for or deposit made in order for me to bring them down with me.

Last edited:
Thanks for starting this thread! I have the following available to bring:

Black Mottled Japanese bantams - I have a few non-show quality cockerels and quite a few pullets, some of which could be SQ, all are BQ.

Calico project bantam cochins - 1 cockerel, poss 1 roo, and quite a few pullets

ALL HAVE BEEN PRE-SOLD but I will have hatching eggs available. Swedish Dwarf Olandsk - quite a few pairs/trios ranging from 3.5 to 7 months old, possibly a few extra pullets

Bantam white langshan - 1 pair, about 6 months old

random bantams - various cochins, a few silkie/cochin crosses, and possibly some random bantams

UPDATE - I AM GOING TO KEEP THIS BOY AND CONTINUE WORKING ON THE PROJECT finally I have a roo to rehome - he is a bantam cochin from a crele project that I was working on - mostly barred but with some brown/gold leakage. Very sweet boy - if I were planning to continue the project I would breed him back to a red-brown or partridge hen.

WANTED: Red-brown bantam cochin hen or pullet - breeder quality

Please pm me if you are interested in information on any of the above or if you want to see pictures.

Thanks, and looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Edited to update status 1/18/13

Last edited:
I am looking for the following in either.
Chicks , young birds or NON shipped eggs.
White Empordanesa ( Really need a rooster)
Black or Crele Penedesenca
Isbars
Any kind of Ameraucana chicks would be great to add to the layer flock. Would love the chocolate that Jean has but probably to spendy to be eye candy

I may have crele penedesenca eggs but already promised feathers4fun if I have any and I am not getting many eggs yet.

Last edited:
I am looking for the following in either.
Chicks , young birds or NON shipped eggs.
White Empordanesa ( Really need a rooster)
Black or Crele Penedesenca
Isbars
Any kind of Ameraucana chicks would be great to add to the layer flock. Would love the chocolate that Jean has but probably to spendy to be eye candy

I may have crele penedesenca eggs but already promised feathers4fun if I have any and I am not getting many eggs yet.

I have some ISBAR eggs if you're interested? How many were you needing?

I also have for sale:

Blue Laced Red & Black Laced Red Wyandotte chicks,pullets & cockerels (Foley)
1 Blue Laced Red Wyandotte hen (2yrs) Blue Poultry
Swedish Flower Hen pullets and cockerels (many colors, crested and non-crested)
Cream Legbar pullets, cockerels and 1 rooster
Blue Copper Marans pullets and cockerels (parents direct from Wade Jeane)
Black Copper and Blue Splash Marans Hens (1 and 2 yr. old layers- Wade Jeane)
2 Barnevelder roosters (young) KC/VB line
Seramas- hens, pullets and cockerels, Class A & B
Icelandic Rooster (1 yr. old)
2 Lavender Ameraucana Roosters (young, Harry Schaeffer line)

I am looking for:

Isbar rooster (Blue or Black)
SQ LF Silver Laced Wyandottes
SQ LF Polish (in either Gold, Silver or Buff Laced-prefer pairs)

PM me for pricing info. or if you'd like to see pics.....looking forward to seeing everyone!

Last edited:
You can vaccinate chicks at 4 weeks of age and older birds can be vaccinated at any age. You need to do a follow up vaccination six weeks later.

The vaccine is very mild, that is why it doesn't spread bird to bird, so I suggest revaccinating the whole flock once a year to keep up immunities.

It is suggested that you vaccinate 30 days prior to taking birds off the farm to build up immunities and to CYA just in case there is some kind of vaccine failure or 1 in a trillion chance the vaccine does spread. But, like I said, they have tested the vaccine and studies indicate it does not spread immunity or disease to unvaccinated birds.

PS I have updated my for sale list. :)

Last edited:
You can vaccinate chicks at 4 weeks of age and older birds can be vaccinated at any age. You need to do a follow up vaccination six weeks later.

The vaccine is very mild, that is why it doesn't spread bird to bird, so I suggest revaccinating the whole flock once a year to keep up immunities.

It is suggested that you vaccinate 30 days prior to taking birds off the farm to build up immunities and to CYA just in case there is some kind of vaccine failure or 1 in a trillion chance the vaccine does spread. But, like I said, they have tested the vaccine and studies indicate it does not spread immunity or disease to unvaccinated birds.

PS I have updated my for sale list. :)
Thanks Jean

I found it! I have some breeder quality bantam Polish pairs. PM for pricing and info. I have a trio of white bantam Cochins for sale. Two smooth and one frizzled. $50

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom