Forsyth Fowl Fanciers Spring Show(Winston-Salem, NC) - March 26, 2011

I am sooooo ready! And excited! This will be my first time going!!
How do the prices run for buying a pullet or hen?

Last edited:
Forecast is for rain all day tomorrow, but I hope ya'll have some dry spells. That building is a bit crowded when it is raining, so watch for others trying to get around.

If you have the time try the building next door and check out the Farmer's Market. Sometimes you can find some good deals there. It is a bit early in the year for veggies, but then you have plants and bake goods there too.

Hope ya'll have fun,
Matt

A man I know would really like to find a pair of wheaten Japanese bantams. Does anyone know of somebody exhibiting this color tomorrow?

Quote:
They range from $8.00-$12.00. I will have some pullet chicks that are 3-4 days old for sale. WIll also have a pair of show quality Bantam Blue Sumatras for sale in the show. I drive a tan ford explorer. We are members of the Forsyth Club and will be working the show. We look forward to seeing you their.

Last edited:
4HillsSumatras

They range from $8.00-$12.00. I will have some pullet chicks that are 3-4 days old for sale. WIll also have a pair of show quality Bantam Blue Sumatras for sale in the show. I drive a tan ford explorer. We are members of the Forsyth Club and will be working the show. We look forward to seeing you their.

Sounds great! What kind of chicks do you have? I am so excited I hope I can sleep tonight! If I plan to buy chicks/chickens should I bring my own carrier(s) or will the sellers have boxes? Just making sure I have my bases covered before I make the 2 hr drive.

Thanks for your help!
April​

Quote:
Sounds great! What kind of chicks do you have? I am so excited I hope I can sleep tonight! If I plan to buy chicks/chickens should I bring my own carrier(s) or will the sellers have boxes? Just making sure I have my bases covered before I make the 2 hr drive.

Thanks for your help!
April

Sorry I missed your post. We raise Production Reds, Black Sex-Links, Show Quality Bantam Sumatras and Pigeons. Check out our website to see some of our birds. Hope you had a great time at the show. Their is another show comming up in Greensboro on April 9th.

Back
Top Bottom