Found a cat!

sekeyslaks

Crowing
9 Years
Jun 25, 2014
My sister found this poor emaciated girl hiding under her house,timid but very friendly at first.I had to literally run to her house with a carrier in hand because thunderstorms were impending in the next 15 minutes!(I hate storms..) She let us pack her up in the carrier and now she is recuperating in my bedroom till she is healthy again.We decided to name her Hazel for her gorgeous autumn-like coat,seriously the pics don’t give her justice.She looks still young we believe she was dumped since she is so tame.We plan to take her to the vet to make sure she’s relatively healthy.Here’s the little sweetheart already making herself at home!:love
1492110E-F22A-4E95-8E4E-9D8017B3556C.jpeg
800A7942-335D-4E2D-B100-92BE1FB36BB1.jpeg
46C048BE-4E2D-4F92-9A9E-5401AEA7D0DC.jpeg

My sister found this poor emaciated girl hiding under her house,timid but very friendly at first.I had to literally run to her house with a carrier in hand because thunderstorms were impending in the next 15 minutes!(I hate storms..) She let us pack her up in the carrier and now she is recuperating in my bedroom till she is healthy again.We decided to name her Hazel for her gorgeous autumn-like coat,seriously the pics don’t give her justice.She looks still young we believe she was dumped since she is so tame.We plan to take her to the vet to make sure she’s relatively healthy.Here’s the little sweetheart already making herself at home!:loveView attachment 3379344 View attachment 3379353View attachment 3379354
Aww... we had a kitty that came to us like that last year. We named him Charbel☺

We lived in a rental 30 years ago. It was a one bedroom and we rented it for $275 a month. IK crazy right? Before you get to goo-y about that price, it was right in a small town next to loud rowdy neighbors (the land lords who had loud uncontroled teens) any how, a tiny boy kitten took residence under our house. And it was so cold at the time. We gave it to the city because it meowed so much under the house. The man who cared for animals in the city was happy to have a cat he said because the normally got dogs. The town was terrible for animals because while we were there we found 3 homeless dogs in 6 months (Oh sorry "unhoused") We eventually found a log home in a more "fortunate" area, (can I say that?) We did adopt a dumped kitty when we got our house. We had just the one for 18 years and none since.
The bonus of our area is we don't have fleas, too cold.

Poor girl!
I would definitely get her to a vet. Even if nothing else is really wrong, she most likely will have worms and fleas.
So good of you to take her in!
If she had fleas she would not be on my bed as you see in the pics!:gig

Such a surprising visit! The cat was microchipped and has a owner that we are waiting to hear back from,not only that but this beautiful kitty is older than we thought.she is 13 years old!:eek: She lives over 20 min away from us!
Wow! However did an old pussy end up that far from home?

By the way, I have a ex-feral cat called Hazel.

Wow! However did an old pussy end up that far from home?

By the way, I have a ex-feral cat called Hazel.
No idea,but unfortunately our area is kind of a dumping ground for strays.So while I hope the owners respond I’m not holding my breath.

Back
Top Bottom