Found a Lash Egg. :(

SunriseChickers

Feather Fluffer
Premium Feather Member
5 Years
Nov 12, 2018
Ohio
Found a small lash egg two days ago. I can't see any of my hens displaying and obvious symptoms, and I couldn't tell if anyone's abdomen was swollen or abnormal through touch. Not sure what to do! I can't tell who's laid it. This is the first lash egg I've gotten. I suspect it's one of my five older hens, they're about 4 1/2 years old. There's also a rooster and two younger hens in there, all just 1. Have found a few double yolkers within the past few months, not sure if that's related. Also, I no longer have the egg. Had to get rid of it because it was making my little sister very upset. Anyone have any suggestions?

Found a small lash egg two days ago. I can't see any of my hens displaying and obvious symptoms, and I couldn't tell if anyone's abdomen was swollen or abnormal through touch. Not sure what to do! I can't tell who's laid it. This is the first lash egg I've gotten. I suspect it's one of my five older hens, they're about 4 1/2 years old. There's also a rooster and two younger hens in there, all just 1. Have found a few double yolkers within the past few months, not sure if that's related. Also, I no longer have the egg. Had to get rid of it because it was making my little sister very upset. Anyone have any suggestions?
You can visit this site if you want: lash-egg. Or this thread: lash-egg.

Back
Top Bottom