FREE to good home - Porcelain Silkie cockerel, Catdance Silkies

kelar

Songster
9 Years
May 22, 2010
yacolt
This pretty porcelain cockerel is looking for a new home and I am offering him FREE because I have too many cockerels and need to make room for the spring chicks. Local pickup is welcome or you will have to pay the cost of shipping (approximately $55 unless you are close by). Please do not contact me unless your weather is suitable for shipping, which means your temps are under 75 degrees. This young boy has good feet, lovely type, beautiful wings and a real sweetheart personality. His flaw is a large knobby comb. He comes from my NPIP certifed and AI clean show flock and was vaccinated for Marek's Disease at hatch. He will come to you clean, wormed and free of parasites. Please pm me if interested.

Last edited:
I would love to take him......... i think we are supposed to be having so nice mild weather in a couple weeks if youd be willing to keep him that long id definately take him just let me know thanks. Id love soo very much to add him to my flock

i would also love this boy, for some reason it is very hard to find pretty beared silkies in Florence SC, just email me at [email protected], and i will send money through pay pal for box and shipping, thanks, hope to hear from u.

Back
Top Bottom