Frizzle Tizzle

Cheltenhamsarah

Chirping
Oct 29, 2023
Hey Chicken Crew!
I have read so many threads here over the years and I’m finally posting my own :)
I bought a frizzle (believing it was a hen). Her name is Carly but we have started calling her Cassie because she’s growing to the size of a Cassowarie 😂 I have tried researching different ways of sexing them when they’re a bit older but haven’t found anything too helpful or concrete.
Today she made a semi crow noise so now I'm now questioning if she’s a he! I don’t mind having a rooster but my crazy neighbour reported me last time 😤

She’s about 20 weeks old 🙏🏽 I think!

Thanks in advance for any tips!

Attachments

• IMG_8163.jpeg
    IMG_8163.jpeg
    809.1 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_8164.jpeg
    IMG_8164.jpeg
    693.6 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_8165.jpeg
    IMG_8165.jpeg
    738.2 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_8162.jpeg
    IMG_8162.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 18
Hey Chicken Crew!
I have read so many threads here over the years and I’m finally posting my own :)
I bought a frizzle (believing it was a hen). Her name is Carly but we have started calling her Cassie because she’s growing to the size of a Cassowarie 😂 I have tried researching different ways of sexing them when they’re a bit older but haven’t found anything too helpful or concrete.
Today she made a semi crow noise so now I'm now questioning if she’s a he! I don’t mind having a rooster but my crazy neighbour reported me last time 😤

She’s about 20 weeks old 🙏🏽 I think!

Thanks in advance for any tips!
Definitely a roo! Very beautiful!

Back
Top Bottom