Pics
More NN's? The one's I'm getting will be some mixed breed's. I'm getting them to help add more color in both the feathering and the egg's. Some might even be laced.

The laced are so pretty! I like speckled Sussex too.

Yes Nn eggs. I sanitized my incubator and humidifier and got a new turner. First stage brooder is ready, working on the second stage brooder and mini coop tomorrow. The 3 Nns, I call them the 3 Ts, and the Dorks are still in there but I've got to get the older 2 chicks out of there. Maybe tomorrow.

The laced are so pretty! I like speckled Sussex too.

Yes Nn eggs. I sanitized my incubator and humidifier and got a new turner. First stage brooder is ready, working on the second stage brooder and mini coop tomorrow. The 3 Nns, I call them the 3 Ts, and the Dorks are still in there but I've got to get the older 2 chicks out of there. Maybe tomorrow.

Well, the one's that I'll be getting are not NN's. I will have to wait until they grow out to breed them with my NN rooster, and then work on those bib's again out of the future chick's of those.

It look's like we have some rain headed our way from the east of us.

Well, the one's that I'll be getting are not NN's. I will have to wait until they grow out to breed them with my NN rooster, and then work on those bib's again out of the future chick's of those.

It look's like we have some rain headed our way from the east of us.

We have wind but that's it so far. Doubt we'll get much though.

I saw this question this morning and wondered if you guys have ever had problems with the neck skin too dry?
a-question-about-naked-necks.1332200

I've never had that problem, I suspect a scratch or peck. If I start putting lotion on the chickens Igor will have me committed.

Thanks, they are American Hairless Terrier
That's Dino, the smaller girl is Loki. :)
View attachment 1907664

Cute pups Trim. I love the bubbles on Dino.

I'm sorry, I'm a jerk. I meant to reply to you both yesterday. Every time I would sit down and start catching up I had to go do something else.

I've never had that problem, I suspect a scratch or peck. If I start putting lotion on the chickens Igor will have me committed.

Cute pups Trim. I love the bubbles on Dino.

I'm sorry, I'm a jerk. I meant to reply to you both yesterday. Every time I would sit down and start catching up I had to go do something else.

Not a jerk at all...just a busy woman. :hugs

Don't be silly.
I've got 2 young boys and an attention span shorter than a gnats funny parts. :rolleyes:
I forget to respond to posts all the time.

I hope you guys get some rain soon. :fl

trim I never seen hairless terriers - what Terrier breed is used to produce them?
Short version is they are rat terriers that had a genetic "oops" show up in the 60's and the breeder was able to stabilize it.
https://www.akc.org/dog-breeds/american-hairless-terrier/

Not a jerk at all...just a busy woman. :hugs

Crazy busy this weekend but next weekend
no no.gif

Don't be silly.
I've got 2 young boys and an attention span shorter than a gnats funny parts. :rolleyes:
I forget to respond to posts all the time.

I hope you guys get some rain soon. :fl

Short version is they are rat terriers that had a genetic "oops" show up in the 60's and the breeder was able to stabilize it.
https://www.akc.org/dog-breeds/american-hairless-terrier/

:gigMe too sometimes with the attention span...oh look I need to do that...oh look I forgot to do that...wait did I finish that other thing?

Back
Top Bottom