Pics
I dislike it when people teach a big dog to shake hands. They end up slapping people in the face when you're bent over or a kid

I agree, they're big and clumsy and don't mean it but it happens.

My mom walks with a cane (she'll be 90 next month). Makes me nervous when she goes over there. Sure wouldn't want them hurting her or bro will hear about it from me.

Yikes! That would worry me too.

My dad will be 90 in June. No cane but he's definitely not the tough guy he used to be. We're planning intoductions on leash during their visit because Frank still jumps sometimes when he gets really excited.

I have a helper taking my calls at work today
20191216_063711.jpg

My daughter and the boys have moved back in with us for now. Their dog Layla is also here.

We weren't going to have a tree this year, but we can't do that with the kids here so we bought a tiny fake one. I'm not doing a real tree with 3 pitbull mixes running around.
20191216_070815.jpg

I have a helper taking my calls at work today
View attachment 1982379
My daughter and the boys have moved back in with us for now. Their dog Layla is also here.

We weren't going to have a tree this year, but we can't do that with the kids here so we bought a tiny fake one. I'm not doing a real tree with 3 pitbull mixes running around.
View attachment 1982380

Great picture of your g-son IM! What an infectious smile he has :D

I like your tree! We don't have one up yet and might not. The thought of chasing 3 cats off it for the next 10 days or so does not thrill me at all.
smiley christmas 5.gif

Great picture of your g-son IM! What an infectious smile he has :D

I like your tree! We don't have one up yet and might not. The thought of chasing 3 cats off it for the next 10 days or so does not thrill me at all.
View attachment 1982393

Where did you get that tiny picture of me of holding that sign?! :lol:

I'm not into the holiday at all this year.

Back
Top Bottom