Yes, eating them. I have too many birds right now. I only need one roo so I can replenish the flock and I am not breeding for meat, just eating the extras. No need to keep them as I have 7 Nn chicks with the 8th currently zipping. I wanted all Nns and I'm going back to that. I would prefer to do it before the Summer when I'll potentially loose them to heat; the Red Rangers and one roo need to go. I'll still have the 2 Nn pullets from Roger and the Cowgirl plus the 3 older girls and Cuckoo plus whatever girls I get in this hatch.

Yes, eating them. I have too many birds right now. I only need one roo so I can replenish the flock and I am not breeding for meat, just eating the extras. No need to keep them as I have 7 Nn chicks with the 8th currently zipping. I wanted all Nns and I'm going back to that. I would prefer to do it before the Summer when I'll potentially loose them to heat; the Red Rangers and one roo need to go. I'll still have the 2 Nn pullets from Roger and the Cowgirl plus the 3 older girls and Cuckoo plus whatever girls I get in this hatch.

And that one youngster is a full-blooded brother to those 2 Nn pullet's from Roger and the cowgirl.

I like the way that the coloring came out with the chick's that I hatched out of Roger and Carmela. Nice feather patterns coming in on those. The adult's aren't picking on them too bad out there, so thing's look to be going ok. Roger hasn't bothered them at all from what I can see. He just look's at me, and I tell him they are his kid's. :gig

Back
Top Bottom