This dog is so spoiled. I had a scoop of peanut butter for lunch and she got her cookie dipped in PB before I gave it to her. Both dogs love PB right off the spoon, Skippy super chunk is our favorite if Justin’s isn’t available. She is my constant companion though. Frank might sleep on the bed or couch but Abby is always by my side :love
A7B772E8-6F09-4A07-B16A-ECEF14AE7838.jpeg

This dog is so spoiled. I had a scoop of peanut butter for lunch and she got her cookie dipped in PB before I gave it to her. Both dogs love PB right off the spoon, Skippy super chunk is our favorite if Justin’s isn’t available. She is my constant companion though. Frank might sleep on the bed or couch but Abby is always by my side :love
View attachment 2533883
Aww, that's so sweet! Our first lab was my constant companion...miss that boy!

View attachment 2533883
And I bet, the lips are still being licked!

Back
Top Bottom