Guess that explains why it's growing so well! :lol: Every time I've tried to grow just a little bit of zucchini, it takes over and we end up with way too much.
You say that like it’s a bad thing! I make fritters with it. They can be frozen and reheated later, air fryer works great for that!

Sounds like my kind of luck Shad. What kind of fruit do you have there, just berries or other kinds also? I’m sure your growing zone isn’t anywhere close to mine, no greens will live outside right now without shade, lots of water and some hand holding. Even then it’s questionable.
Trees, apple, pear and plum in the orchard. On my plot, goosberry, raspberry, redcurrant and blackberry.

Our temps are over 110 daily right now; tomorrow is expected to be the hottest day of the year so far at 116. The crew is handling it like champs, although they are struggling a bit. They’re getting two bags of ice a day in their pool; the shade out there is pretty solid and there’s food and water also. Their water bucket has been wrapped in a car windshield sunshade to reflect sunlight. This helps keep the water cooler when I add frozen water bottles to it in the afternoons and helps prevent algae growth too. I’ve been giving them some wet mash in the mornings and mixing in some electrolytes every 2 or 3 days, then leaving the rest out for them to drink as they please. They really don’t seem to care for it in their water though. I have a watermelon I’m going to cut for dinner tonight so they’ll get some of that later, that’s their favorite fruit I think.

Our temps are over 110 daily right now; tomorrow is expected to be the hottest day of the year so far at 116. The crew is handling it like champs, although they are struggling a bit. They’re getting two bags of ice a day in their pool; the shade out there is pretty solid and there’s food and water also. Their water bucket has been wrapped in a car windshield sunshade to reflect sunlight. This helps keep the water cooler when I add frozen water bottles to it in the afternoons and helps prevent algae growth too. I’ve been giving them some wet mash in the mornings and mixing in some electrolytes every 2 or 3 days, then leaving the rest out for them to drink as they please. They really don’t seem to care for it in their water though. I have a watermelon I’m going to cut for dinner tonight so they’ll get some of that later, that’s their favorite fruit I think.

You guys have been getting some horrid heat. The idea of wrapping their waterer in a car windshield sunshade is a good one!

Hope you get a break in the heat before long IM.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I wish I could sleep
Like the rest of you

Tinnitus rings
My head aches with pain
Rest is a luxury
Not easy to gain

Creepers and zombies
Are my companions at night
Subtitles too
‘Cause I don’t hear right