Funniest Things A City Slicker Has Ever Said To You?

Yes... that is the one that my friend had taken me to. She drives all over but she showed me that one. I have done Trader Joe's but I never really looked at the milk before my friend told me about it. She is from England and I never even thought about it... she said that they used to get their milk like this all the time. Wonderful the ideas we get from a variety of people.

One time when my MIL was young she had a chicken lay a soft shelled egg in her hand and ever since then believes that all chickens lay a soft shelled egg that then hardens up as it cools...she won't believe me when I try to tell her differently.

yuckyuck.gif

Its because you have to get your second before you get your third! (I love math - chicken math!)
lol. i already have my "third batch" chicks from tsc. adorable little... biggish cuties... have to have 3 bins for them... small banties, bantams, large fowl. sigh... might talk my folks into taking me to a swap meet... im hatching out some of my eggs but the result doesnt look good... i craked some open and it was just yolk, no veins no fetus.

My cousons came down to visit and brought there kids with them, there oldest son who at the time was 10 said he was going to go play on the large role of yarn..... I was laughing so hard that I couldnt explain to him it was called a hay bale..:lau

lol. i already have my "third batch" chicks from tsc. adorable little... biggish cuties... have to have 3 bins for them... small banties, bantams, large fowl. sigh... might talk my folks into taking me to a swap meet... im hatching out some of my eggs but the result doesnt look good... i craked some open and it was just yolk, no veins no fetus.
Use a bright flashlight, a mini maglite works great. You can candle them by shining the light right up to the fat end of the egg. That way you don't have to break them open and get grossed out - cuz some can get gross
sickbyc.gif
Do this on day 10 of incubation and you will know for sure if there is growth or no. If they are really dark Marans or some chocolate egger like that, you sometimes can't see through to candle though.

Back
Top Bottom