Geese & Duck mother

tbarb

Hatching
5 Years
Dec 27, 2014
Ga
I have 3 solid white ducks & 1 solid white goose & 1 gray & white goose. I don't know the breed or sex of any of them, but they are some of the best pets I've ever had.
[/IMG][/IMG]
If anyone knows anything about the gray & white one, it has a little knot on its head, I would appreciate the info.

Welcome to BYC,

You might enjoy the geese and Duck tabs on the forum.

I took over caring for my neighbors geese but I admit I have failed. I feed them, they kind of tolerate me but penning them in was disasterous and they free roam. The numbers have dwindled frm 5 to 2 which makes me sad but I will continue to feed them.

Caroline

welcome-byc.gif

Welcome to BYC!!! The members here are great and so are their chickens;)!!! This is the BEST CHICKEN KEEPING FORUM ON EARTH!!!!

Hope you have fun and if you need anything we are here to help!!

welcome-byc.gif

Welcome to BYC. I'm glad you decided to join our flock. I'm a chicken person and don't know much about ducks and geese, but definitely post on our duck and geese links that Mountain Peeps left with you and take advantage of our duck and geese experts there. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your flock.

Back
Top Bottom