Traffie Chickens

Chirping
Apr 20, 2024
Hi! So we have been trying to figure out if our 2 EE’s are pullets or cockerels, is there any way to tell at this young? These are currently 4 weeks old. If anybody knows or can tell me what gender, that would be AMAZING! Thanks!
IMG_0733.jpeg
IMG_0735.jpeg
IMG_0740.jpeg
IMG_0736.jpeg

First is a female, could you possibly get another picture of the second chicks comb area? It's making me think possibly male because of the coloring and feather patterning.
Thanks!! So which one is a female? I can get a pic of the one you think could be a male, but I need to know what one

Thanks!! So which one is a female? I can get a pic of the one you think could be a male, but I need to know what one

First is a female, could you possibly get another picture of the second chicks comb area? It's making me think possibly male because of the coloring and feather patterning.
Ya so here, I have heard that with ees if the comb single than girl, but if it’s male then they have like three rows, but I am not sure. What do you think?
image.jpg

I don’t know if this helps but, we got these eggs from my neighbor and these two hatched out, but anyway, we went over there yesterday and saw a hen that was an EE and had the exact same color pattern as the white and brown chick, so that hen could be her mom. Not sure if that helps at all 😊

Back
Top Bottom