Goat cheese lovers unite!

Do you like goat cheese?

• I make goat cheese (tell us about it!)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I can’t stand goat cheese!

• I can’t eat goat cheese

• I’ve never tried it, and I hope I never do!

• Other…

• I don’t like any kind of cheese, goat or otherwise

• Total voters

NC_Quail

Would rather be gardening
Aug 28, 2021
Raleigh, North Carolina
Yes, another food related thread! Who else likes goat cheese? Anyone make goat cheese?

I’m not a cheese person, the only types of ”cow cheese” I like are mozzarella and muenster (no idea how to spell that), but I have recently learned that I have an obsession with goat cheese! I like it best on tomatoes (like Caprice salad) or dried fruit. What about you? Share your opinions! I’m curious if anyone else actually likes it.

Tags: @The-White-Elephant @Lovely Lettie @Isadora @Kiki @cherrynberry @CHICKENPOPPY @The Moonshiner @Blue Raptor @Bakbuk @electrycmonk

Yes, another food related thread! Who else likes goat cheese? Anyone make goat cheese?

I’m not a cheese person, the only types of ”cow cheese” I like are mozzarella and muenster (no idea how to spell that), but I have recently learned that I have an obsession with goat cheese! I like it best on tomatoes (like Caprice salad) or dried fruit. What about you? Share your opinions! I’m curious if anyone else actually likes it.

Tags: @The-White-Elephant @Lovely Lettie @Isadora @Kiki @cherrynberry @CHICKENPOPPY @The Moonshiner @Blue Raptor @Bakbuk @electrycmonk
Never tried it.
I could try it but only if it doesn't stink.
Does it stink?

I don’t really like cheese too, but I will definitely try making it someday.

…after the goats are bred, that is!

Back
Top Bottom