got some goats

wynedot55

Songster
12 Years
Mar 28, 2007
well i broke down today an bought 3 boar goats.got 2 nannies an a buck.they have a nice big pen of grass an weeds to eat.got all 3 for $150 or $50ea.the guy said he was giving me a good deal on them.i figure they was woth $100ea.after he caught them i had him worm them.how did i do as far as price goes.

Sounds like you definitely ended up with a great deal! Boer's here go for $125 each!!! Great job! Enjoy your wonderful new pets! We sure do love ours!
smile.png

oh yes im gonna enjoy them.im just hoping they dont cause me to much headaches.an that they eat the browse weeds an grass where they are.

Oh, they will eat it all right! They seem to eat everything they can get their little mouths on!!! Mine were caught yesterday trying to eat the clothes off the clothesline!
ep.gif

i figure itll take emm a few days to get used to their pen.an start eating it down.

You're right. It will take a little adjusting, but they will be eating everything before you know it!

ive got the lil buck running with the lil nannies.an i dont even know when their breeding season is.

Back
Top Bottom