Granny's gone and done it again

You're both welcome to try them out. You would bring thrm back in 72 hours, they would drive you nuts with the barking! :lau But truly they only bark at two things: things they hear and things they think they hear!

I have GPs they bark if a squirrel farts 5 miles away. I let them bark at the one neighbor cause that neighbor likes to go close to the fence.

what is it about cats? Once their in your lap you arent able to move them.
I have a pic to share about that when I'm back on the mobile device. Goose, however, is 75lbs of once he's comfy he doesn't want to move. And he is an aggressive snuggler lol. If he fits he snuggles!
Grr. This is why a woman, even a married woman, needs a checking account in her own name. Especially if she is working. :duc
Sadly, no hidden checking account for me (no way of avoiding bank fees that I refuse to pay lol) but I do have a sooper seekret savings I started not that long ago...and I do have two credit cards he knows about but doesn't see....but I see his (mwahaha)....but that's because if I didn't his credit would be wrecked cause he'd forget to pay it...doh.

Had a webinar this am - every month a law firm does a "first friday" webinar on covid and new rules/regulations/what the flockerdoodle is going on.

Believe me...there was a lot of angry keyboard mashing while I was taking notes and a whole lot of what the ....

Even one of the lawyers presenting...she was on mute and forgot to take mute off when another guy finished...and she said oops I had to be on mute because while Other Guy was sharing what he knew about this...I had quite a few words coming out of my mouth that weren't appropriate for First Friday.

SAME FRIEND. SAME.

1643998077607.png

I have a pic to share about that when I'm back on the mobile device. Goose, however, is 75lbs of once he's comfy he doesn't want to move. And he is an aggressive snuggler lol. If he fits he snuggles!
Bandit sits on us . Especially kids. He pins them down.

Ugh. I'm so frustrated.

So I got a notice from the IRS regarding "my 2021 economic impact payment".

...funny thing is, I don't recall getting one in 2021, and why did it come to me, and not in hubs' name, we file joint? So for assistance call #, or visit a website. Well, all I hear on the news is "blah blah irs understaffed blah blah blah" so I figure ok, I'll self serve/online it, see what I can find out. So there is a WHOLE rigamarole to log on there. Had to grab id, swap between devices so I could take selfies, shenanigans and tom foolery abound. So finally get logged on and figured out and NOPE! Guess what?

Your Account is Unavailable at This Time​

We apologize for the inconvenience, but we're unable to retrieve your account information due to a service error. You can still make a payment using the buttons on this page.

Insert ALL THE RAGE here.

Ugh. I'm so frustrated.

So I got a notice from the IRS regarding "my 2021 economic impact payment".

...funny thing is, I don't recall getting one in 2021, and why did it come to me, and not in hubs' name, we file joint? So for assistance call #, or visit a website. Well, all I hear on the news is "blah blah irs understaffed blah blah blah" so I figure ok, I'll self serve/online it, see what I can find out. So there is a WHOLE rigamarole to log on there. Had to grab id, swap between devices so I could take selfies, shenanigans and tom foolery abound. So finally get logged on and figured out and NOPE! Guess what?

Your Account is Unavailable at This Time​

We apologize for the inconvenience, but we're unable to retrieve your account information due to a service error. You can still make a payment using the buttons on this page.

Insert ALL THE RAGE here.
Bureaucrats = buffoons

Back
Top Bottom