Granny's gone and done it again

I'm doing ok. Just sitting, taking it easy. Still pretty woozy. At least not close to passing out. Thinking sitting mostly is the reason. I need to get some things done though. 🙄 This is just plain crazy. Thank you Granny. ♥️
things will wait til your better. You dont need a fall

@microchick, is that a cast iron wall-hanger in your avatar? I have a pair just like it. They were painted when I bought them, but are rusted over now. I was thinking of painting them a verdigris green and then distressing them a bit.
It is cast aluminum. My husband recreated it from a cast iron antique flat iron holder and made it in high school. He says there are two of them and he thinks his brother has the other. He was very happy when I said I wanted to use it as my avatar and took the picture of it for me. Right now the original is hanging over our bathroom mirror. We have found so many old worn farm tools on the farm, a lot of them buried in the barn dirt that we have cleaned up and hung on the bathroom wall. Everything from Hay hooks to a lariat that I soaked, scrubbed and cleaned. So it fits in nicely there.

I think the verdigris green would be cool. Do you plan to stain them to distress them?

I have sold many things, what size are you interested in?
Not real large. To be honest I don't know what I should call large..or medium.. I'll take a photo of the vase I used for my plant I just bought. I want to get a mother in laws..but not too big. I put my hand by the pot to show the size. This is a good size.
20220211_102558.jpg
20220211_102619.jpg

Last edited:
It is cast aluminum. My husband recreated it from a cast iron antique flat iron holder and made it in high school. He says there are two of them and he thinks his brother has the other. He was very happy when I said I wanted to use it as my avatar and took the picture of it for me. Right now the original is hanging over our bathroom mirror. We have found so many old worn farm tools on the farm, a lot of them buried in the barn dirt that we have cleaned up and hung on the bathroom wall. Everything from Hay hooks to a lariat that I soaked, scrubbed and cleaned. So it fits in nicely there.

I think the verdigris green would be cool. Do you plan to stain them to distress them?
can we see pictures? Sounds nice.

I haven’t thought that far ahead. When I put my hands on them I’ll take a pic. I know they’re in the house bc I had them at the trailer. They left indentations on the carpet 😂

Back
Top Bottom