Granny's gone and done it again

I sweetened mine with Truvia. I can tell by my clothes that I am losing weight, not just by the scale, which I don't altogether trust.
Yes a lot times people loose inches but the scale says nothing lost. I Like allulose because it browns like real sugar

Last edited:
I have never heard of the grain restriction
Yeah it surprised me too. There is a thread on here where some who keep kosher were asking what they could feed their birds during Passover. They were looking for grain-free feed. I asked questions and the thread went silent or at least I never got any more notifications.

Yeah it surprised me too. There is a thread on here where some who keep kosher were asking what they could feed their birds during Passover. They were looking for grain-free feed. I asked questions and the thread went silent or at least I never got any more notifications.
Interesting

We got a sprinkle this morning. And it was cold and windy all day. Perfect for staying in and cleaning, prepping for company. I bought a 20-lb. brisket to bake in the oven. Want it ready for Sunday night dinner, when they are expected to arrive, so it goes in Saturday about 4-5 pm. Will take 25 hr. at 225F. Sunday afternoon I will also put seasoned quartered red potatoes, onions and carrots in too, wrapped in foil. Should be awesome.

Back
Top Bottom